Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
I have noticed that as well for some time. Whiskers1123 is exceedingly trigger happy with Negative Reputation.
In fact, I cannot remember anyone since I signed up here in 2010 having used Negative Reputation to such an extent as he has over the course of the past couple of weeks. At least from my experience, this is beyond the habit and custom which generally seems to be adhered to in this forum.

Just sayin'...

von Marwitz
I have removed the dislike and angry options, so no more negative points.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Free speech is a right. Censorship is for cowards
This reminds of the time when a global chat system between financial traders started screening for and “banned" swear words (imagine that - Wall Street). Traders went frantic saying they can't express themselves properly. It was hilarious!

Last edited:

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
This reminds of the time when a global chat system between financial traders started screening for an "banning" swear words (imagine that - Wall Street). Traders went frantic saying they can't express themselves properly. It was hilarious!
Gamesquad members should be 'screening' themselves, constantly, to make sure they do not write personal and/or group insults in your posts. Profanity is only permitted in the Political Stomping Ground forum. This forum is not run by the US government, so no member has ultimate freedom of speech here.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have removed the dislike and angry options, so no more negative points.
Why did you do that? Finally after years of political correctness you put up a dislike option. I used it to dislike all the CH haters and they cried about it so what do you do? Cave in and take it down. I was having fun showing who all the haters are. Oh well, back to the political correctness. ?

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Know I'm blocked from adding a sad face or anything else. You people are sad.

Know I'm not blocked! The staff members can't decide. :LOL:

Last edited:

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Know I'm blocked from adding a sad face or anything else. You people are sad.

Know I'm not blocked! The staff members can't decide. :LOL:
I didn't change the 'sad' option. So you were not blocked from using it. You did in several previous posts before so your mouse may have malfunctioned.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
The 'sad' counts for no points. The other three are either +1 or +2 points.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, but I'm OK with thumbs down to register disapproval, but have it count as a "+1" reaction, since the post did provoke a reaction.

RandyT0001

Elder Member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First name
Cary
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, but I'm OK with thumbs down to register disapproval, but have it count as a "+1" reaction, since the post did provoke a reaction.
If a person disapproves or disagrees strongly enough with a post to click a 'dislike' or 'angry' reaction, then the person should explain with civility in his own post why he disagrees or dislikes the post, in my opinion.