Formal request to the moderator ;-)

Reaction score
Hi Numbers,:salute:

I've been on the board now for a few years and I've never had a game with the moderator!:cry:

Are you up for game?

Let me know what you lwould ike to do. We can play on a agreed upon map if you wish. If you prefer mirrored then that is OK to. Your choice CMBB OR CMAK.

Regards,
Scott:salute:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Isn't that funny...I was just thinking the games I have going now are going slow due to opponents that think there is more to life then CM.:laugh::laugh:

I was just thinking of you and went looking for your lastest post on this and look what I find. :nuts:

Ok it must be fate! I was thinking of 1942 desert, mirrored and 5000+ points random maps but clear day, lots of tanks and things. ME unrestricted. What are you thinking may be we meet in the midddle.?:smoke:

Reaction score
Hi numbers,:salute:

Wow... That is the complete opposite of what I was thinking! :shock:

I hate desert games, and prefer not to play the large 5000 point games because of time. The time frame is no issue.

How about 3000, southern italy? I'd like to request rural, a with moderate trees.

I'm cool with unrestricted, and clear days (Bring on the air power!) :smoke:

Can you generate a map that we can both agree upon?

This could be a doozy! :bandit:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi numbers,:salute:

Wow... That is the complete opposite of what I was thinking! :shock:

I hate desert games, and prefer not to play the large 5000 point games because of time. The time frame is no issue.

How about 3000, southern italy? I'd like to request rural, a with moderate trees.

I'm cool with unrestricted, and clear days (Bring on the air power!) :smoke:

Can you generate a map that we can both agree upon?

This could be a doozy! :bandit:

I have a couple of ideas...but was really looking forward to the desert.
You need to branch out a bit....:thumup:
Trust me I have never lead anyone a stray...:cool:
The problem with guys like you you, is your scared to open up and let it all hang out.....not like us Canadians, we run around in the snow in our undies and naked in the spring to feed the flies and jump into about anything that is wet during the summer. :whist:
Ramdom maps are like an advance that is fast ....you get there before the intel maps....LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a couple of ideas...but was really looking forward to the desert.
You need to branch out a bit....:thumup:
Trust me I have never lead anyone a stray...:cool:
The problem with guys like you you, is your scared to open up and let it all hang out.....not like us Canadians, we run around in the snow in our undies and naked in the spring to feed the flies and jump into about anything that is wet during the summer. :whist:
Ramdom maps are like an advance that is fast ....you get there before the intel maps....LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks
Numbers,:salute:

Contraire my friend. I've played my share of desert games. The thing I have found with desert games is it doesn't take as much skill, you find your self relying more on your equipment than tactic.

However, I will give you a go in the desert!:ar15:

3000 pt mirrored game
ME
Unrestricted
Small village
Overcast cool
Moderate trees
Modest hills
Time frame is up to you!

Set it up and send it my way!:rifle:

I'm looking forward to it...:salute:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Numbers,:salute:

Contraire my friend. I've played my share of desert games. The thing I have found with desert games is it doesn't take as much skill, you find your self relying more on your equipment than tactic.

However, I will give you a go in the desert!:ar15:

3000 pt mirrored game
ME
Unrestricted
Small village
Overcast cool
Moderate trees
Modest hills
Time frame is up to you

Set it up and send it my way!:rifle:

I'm looking forward to it...:salute:
Now that is sporting of you and after these are over i will do one of your type of battles if you wish;):smoke:
Thank you