Forgotten War

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Was mucking around looking at average scenario recommendations from various modules and came up with this:

Beyond Valor 6.72
Yanks 6.22
Armies of Oblivion 6.14
Hakkaa Paale! 6.38
Forgotten War 5.90

Not sure how that might relate to the popularity of the subject matter of the corresponding module, but it seems Forgotten War has been a bit slow out of the gates, compared to the other recently released modules,

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Is this an average of the average scenario ratings from the ASL Scenario Archive?
yup, but I multiplied out the average ratings based on the number of reports added the total rating and then divided by the total reports for the module.

As said, was just mucking around with some numbers, came up with the above and not sure if it indicates anything, such as my droll madness.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yup, but I multiplied out the average ratings based on the number of reports added the total rating and then divided by the total reports for the module.
Um. Huh?

As said, was just mucking around with some numbers, came up with the above and not sure if it indicates anything, such as my droll madness.
I think you've invented a new metric, but I don't know if it's any better than the "average rating". Maybe I just misunderstand.

If anything, I'd guess that the FW scenario ratings might skew high, just because people who don't like the subject won't buy the module. But I guess you could say the same thing for PTO and DTO as well.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Um. Huh?

I think you've invented a new metric, but I don't know if it's any better than the "average rating". Maybe I just misunderstand.
you dared to say what I did not dare to say

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly

if you have spare time and still desire to play with numbers way not check same data using average rating taken from ROAR?