Forgotten War Terrain

BraveDave

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
W.3 states that "All woods are Light Woods (B35)." I cannot find anything that defines "Light Woods" at B35. Does anyone else know where this is defined?

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
W.3 states that "All woods are Light Woods (B35)." I cannot find anything that defines "Light Woods" at B35. Does anyone else know where this is defined?
Section 35 of chapter b is the light woods rules. In that section, light woods exists only by ssr, so the definition is in the scenario. In this case, all woods is light woods.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
My rules section B35 is titled "LIGHT WOODS." It appears on p. B42 of the ASLRB and was published in Hakkaa Päälle! Is your rule B35 titled something different?

JR

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
My rules section B35 is titled "LIGHT WOODS." It appears on p. B42 of the ASLRB and was published in Hakkaa Päälle! Is your rule B35 titled something different?

JR
SO you cannot play Forgotten Wars without purchasing HK to get part of a single page of rules? WTF ??

Rock SgtDan

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llSlovenia
And everybody who believes HK is "core" raise your flipper... I got a red ball for sale that would go great balanced on your nose.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
It's just been that way for, what, 30 years? Any module adding a new nationality may also bring new rules into the rulebook. HP (which seems a better acronym than HK) fits the description (and yes, I know the Finns were technically included in BV - still not a full nationality).

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
I'm kinda with Dan on this one..
If we've purchased the ASLRB with all of the base chapters at LEAST release those to the general populace, while keeping the HP exclusive rules in the box.

You'd only think that would be the case...but that takes another twist of a wrench and placement of a screw to perform.