Forgotten War scenarios

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Regardless of what some may say, there is a lot of material to continue making KWASL products.

I want to play both the Best Korea forces and the Chineses to really get the full experience of both. The NKs didn’t lose at the battle of Pusan because they lacked the balls. You could really make a whole scenario pack about that because it’s a battle that the enemies of the Men who fought would rather forget.
We pretty much did - Action Pack 17 (close to half the pack was the Pusan campaign, anyway.)

Honestly-- I could do another.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
More ChiCom scenarios, Pete...a horde more, please. Their own scenario pack would be awesome, but that's just my opinion.

Semper Fi!
Scott
Agreed. They are very unique, and variety is one of the best things about ASL.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got a couple drafts in the works. (some will be 'night' scenarios, though)
As much as night attacks played such a major part of that conflict, it only stands to reason there should be quite a few night scenarios. Actually, once one gets into it the night rules are not that involved (actually fun to play).

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Night scenarios are great. I haven’t played KWASL night scenarios but I know it has new searchlight rules. It’s just the obscure that interests me. Not for the novelty but because I get irritated with mainstream history book creators who fixate on irrelevant anecdotes about Task Force Smith but who altogether ignore the battles of Pyongyang and who summarize the other two and a half years of the war in a chapter.

That isn’t an exaggeration. I have a higher opinion of us than to think we all read books by mids. ASL is the one game that really allows for all of the skirmishing and minor battles of the later years, including the rebuilt In Min Gun.