For King & Country reprint

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, my copy finally arrived. I asked MMP for tracking information and it turns out it was picked up from MMP on December 14th and sat in the Linthicum Heights, MD DC until the 22nd. It then took until the 28th to travel from MD to IL and arrived today. Quite the odyssey.

Russ Isaia

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you pre-ordered at MMP sometime ago, check your order status!

I pre-ordered nearly two years ago, with the result that the card credit I used expired between then and now. The MMP software still had the old expiration date with the result that MMP has been awaiting payment apparently since 12/11/2020.

I just now updated the credit card expiration date associated with that particular order, and the order then changed to "Processing." I hope.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
If you pre-ordered at MMP sometime ago, check your order status!
I just now updated the credit card expiration date associated with that particular order, and the order then changed to "Processing." I hope.
My preorder status of fKaC is Dispatched, but right now here in USA we are experiencing some delay with USPS (see other messages in this forum). The money have been already charged to my credit card, so I have to wait the natural flow of the delivery. It is Christmas, during Covid, totally understandable the difficulties experiencing by USPS and the rest of the industry.
On the other hand, I have witness the increase of preorder for Rising Sun to 372. With three new pre-order a week, by end 2021 also the PTO 2nd edition module will be available. Maybe a pleasant surprise for Winter Offensive 2022.... Dreaming is free :)

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the other hand, I have witness the increase of preorder for Rising Sun to 372. With three new pre-order a week, by end 2021 also the PTO 2nd edition module will be available. Maybe a pleasant surprise for Winter Offensive 2022.... Dreaming is free :)
I will be surprised if it is not out before then.
But then I am an optimist.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I will be surprised if it is not out before then.
But then I am an optimist.
OMG ... OMG .... OMG .... 96 / 144 .... I need double dose of Amlodipine .... my doctor is going to be furious at me.... OMG .... OMG ...

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine was dispatched on or about Dec 11 as well. Still nothing. I guess the pony rider had to get a fresh mount somewhere between Baltimore and Memphis. sigh

Grumblejones

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine was dispatched on or about Dec 11 as well. Still nothing. I guess the pony rider had to get a fresh mount somewhere between Baltimore and Memphis. sigh
Yeah...a buddy sent me stuff 3 days ago and it arrived today via USPS...so something’s messed up.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
Most curious.

Received a box from MMP today! Always a good thing! I (mistakenly) believed the contents would be my copy of FKaC which was dispatched from Maryland on 11 December.

But no! The box contained two copies of ASLSK#2 I had ordered on 21 December and dispatched on 23 Dec.

Is there a way to track packages sent from MMP without a tracking number? Is anyone else out there having similar issues? TIA

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can contact MMP support via e-mail and they can provide a tracking number (at least they could for me).

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
You can contact MMP support via e-mail and they can provide a tracking number (at least they could for me).
Sorry, if you have checked on the tracking number, when you are expected to receive it? USPS, right? Thanks

stanthecaddy019

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine shipped via USPS, so I was able to access tracking via Informed Delivery (which is worthwhile to use, if you don't already!). Mine hung up near my house for a couple weeks before Christmas, but finally moved again right after and was delivered.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, if you have checked on the tracking number, when you are expected to receive it? USPS, right? Thanks
I requested the tracking number by e-mail on Monday evening the 28th, MMP responded Tuesday morning the 29th and it arrived that afternoon. 😁

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
I requested the tracking number by e-mail on Monday evening the 28th, MMP responded Tuesday morning the 29th and it arrived that afternoon. 😁
Understood. So I wait this evening (Monday), I send the mail with the request for the tracking number to MMP, and tomorrow afternoon I will have my package. That's great! thanks. I will prepare my Oregon. Thanks 🤪

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Correlation is NOT causation.
Propitiatory rite?
Good luck at least....

PS: I will write the mail this evening, and if tomorrow the package reach my porch I am going to play the Florida Lottery .... 😂

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recommend the following formula for waiting for your FKaC package....

1. Be nice to your postal service worker.

2. Give them something hot to drink on cold days that they have to deliver to you.

3. Find out if they live nearby and have a present (flowers/candy/liquor) delivered to them.

If these do not work at all, then the last resort is:

4. Use the information from #3 above (where the postal service worker lives) and threaten the lives of their cats, dogs, hamsters or bunnies....

#4 seems to work for me very well. After the 1st "Tabby" disappeared, my MMP packages arrived ahead of schedule.....