For King & Country reprint

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's bordering on war crimes territory.

Jplott94

Reaction score
First name
Jon
Country
llUnited States
For those preorders dispatched o/a 11 Dec (as mine was), who has actually received their copy?

For those who track such things, my FKaC order # with MMP was 127274.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Didn't get mine, but got my property tax assessment!o_O
That one made me chuckle.

Small but true story:
The very first letter my little daughter received after she was born was her unique taxation number from the authorities here in Germany... 🤣

First things first, I guess. However, I acknowledge, that she was born in a hospital which is funded by the state and in general health insurance is (mostly) automatic in my country and not a private issue, so she received before she can give. I am happy the way it is, especially these times.

Cheers,
von Marwitz

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That one made me chuckle.

Small but true story:
The very first letter my little daughter received after she was born was her unique taxation number from the authorities here in Germany... 🤣

First things first, I guess. However, I acknowledge, that she was born in a hospital which is funded by the state and in general health insurance is (mostly) automatic in my country and not a private issue, so she received before she can give. I am happy the way it is, especially these times.

Cheers,
von Marwitz
yes, I am very grateful for our national health service

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine was dispatched on 12/15/2020 and arrived in Kansas on 12?18/2020. Thanks MMP! Not bad for a busy holiday delivery season.
How are they shipping? UPS or USPS?

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My order, 126206, was dispatched on 12/11 and has yet to arrive at my house in Ohio. Shipments from MMP usually take 2 days to reach me, and it has now been over a week.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How are they shipping? UPS or USPS?
Mine was UPS. But I had three copies, one for myself and two for the members of the Kansas City ASL Club. I know USPS is struggling right now...they have a large number of employees calling in sick and are behind in deliveries. Perhaps single copies were shipped USPS.

Last edited:

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Regardless of which method was used to ship, it's clear that all three options are massively swamped at this point. I'm not going to be playing face to face anytime soon. It'll get here when it gets here.