For King & Country reprint

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
“all the British 3-in Mtr related counters going to be updated to 81mm in the upcoming FKaC (e.g., the Mortar Carriers)”

Oops, forgot about them. Both calibers (and both calibre) are included).

Luckily, Klas is around to keep me straight.
Were those the mortar counters that were included in Forgotten War? I'd like to be up to date but can't justify the expense of buying a new one as I already have two copies of the module

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Were those the mortar counters that were included in Forgotten War? I'd like to be up to date but can't justify the expense of buying a new one as I already have two copies of the module
The MTR is the same, but FKaC also now has counters for two vehicles that have the 76/81mm MTR. Korea also has one vehicle, but I think that was a new one.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The MTR is the same, but FKaC also now has counters for two vehicles that have the 76/81mm MTR. Korea also has one vehicle, but I think that was a new one.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated

Hmmm, so really I should try and get a copy by the sound of things but being honest I'm probably not going to be able to there's just so much ASL stuff due to come out that I still need to find the money for (Pocket Chapter H, Overlay bundle etc.)

wheelsboy

Recruit
Reaction score
Received FKAC (woot!) and integrating it into my storage system. My current Commonwealth trays are an unholy mix of WoA, PB, ABTF, and other Brit counters. While sorting, I came across the British-colored French SW (MGs and Mortars) and their associated dm counters. I was going to keep them, but with the new French colored SW in CdG (American and British SWs) is there any need for these British colored (f) ones anymore? I don't think so?

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Received FKAC (woot!) and integrating it into my storage system. My current Commonwealth trays are an unholy mix of WoA, PB, ABTF, and other Brit counters. While sorting, I came across the British-colored French SW (MGs and Mortars) and their associated dm counters. I was going to keep them, but with the new French colored SW in CdG (American and British SWs) is there any need for these British colored (f) ones anymore? I don't think so?
If they need a home, I have space.