For King & Country reprint

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I would have loved it if the upcoming Hollow Legions reprint would have taken into account the new squad types made available in Le Franc Tireur 14

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep, I'm guessing there will be, they did a brilliant job with YANKS 2nd Edition and Croix de Guerre
looking forward to seeing what they come up with :D
Yes, the new box art is quite nice, and in addition to your examples, I would add my personal favorite, that of Forgotten War.
As for the Italians, perhaps some depiction of Bersaglieri and an M13/40 or two would be appropriate. If Ken Smith is the artist, I have no doubt that the artwork will be excellent.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yes, the new box art is quite nice, and in addition to your examples, I would add my personal favorite, that of Forgotten War.
As for the Italians, perhaps some depiction of Bersaglieri and an M13/40 or two would be appropriate. If Ken Smith is the artist, I have no doubt that the artwork will be excellent.
That's true, Ken Smith is excellent. Forgotten War is a great cover too right enough.

Bersaglieri would be a good choice for a Hollow Legions cover, adding tanks would make it even better
looking forward to seeing what they come up with

echack

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is the only change from the last printing some scenario errata/balance changes?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Some new MTR/MTR-vehicle counters, IIRC.
Hold on... You are saying that there are some new counters in there that have not previously been published by MMP?

I probably won't buy an entire Core Module for half a dozen counters since my British kit is still in good shape, but still it would be good to know.

von Marwitz