For King & Country reprint

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bravismo! Hollow Legions {3rd Ed} is starting down the road to pre-order status {Have the money reserved for it}!

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
It's been more than 10 years since Doomed Battalions 3rd ed. was released.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Tibetan Battle Donkeys? YES! The system wouldn't be complete without Tibetan Battle Donkeys!
Not too crazy as in Iraq we had three different occasions of a D-BIED (donkey borne Improvised explosive device) attack in attempts to penetrate and/or cause casualties at our ECP (entry control point) to our base.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not too crazy as in Iraq we had three different occasions of a D-BIED (donkey borne Improvised explosive device) attack in attempts to penetrate and/or cause casualties at our ECP (entry control point) to our base.
That was a dead give away if you saw a dead animal on the side of the road -always an IED. Admittedly I never saw a D-BIED though.

Steve H

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
When I was in Afghanistan, we were more concerned about the motorcycle borne IEDs...much faster than your average donkey. There were much less vulnerable there than they are in ASL.

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FWIW, every tech company in America considered it a hugely great thing if they could somehow detect IEDs, either during or after deployment. Not sure anybody really succeeded to the degree desired, though.

And, uh, FKaC should be reprinted.

Squeakula

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
After FKaC and Hollow Legions I really want Rising Sun. As someone who just started looking into ASL as Rising Sun only became available for ridiculous ebay prices it's my number one hope for a reprint after FKaC.

As an aside is Armies of Oblivion worth picking up? I've almost purchased several times but always changed my mind last minute. Same with Forgotten War.

Phillip

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
After FKaC and Hollow Legions I really want Rising Sun. As someone who just started looking into ASL as Rising Sun only became available for ridiculous ebay prices it's my number one hope for a reprint after FKaC.

As an aside is Armies of Oblivion worth picking up? I've almost purchased several times but always changed my mind last minute. Same with Forgotten War.
Get them while they're available!

Squeakula

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I have ASLSK 4 and the expansion pack preordered currently in packing status. I guess I'll have to get AoO probably skip FW unless I suddenly have a bunch of money and don't know what else to spend it on.

Bought Deluxe ASL a few days ago while I was drugged on some painkillers so who knows!!

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hollow Legions (3rd Ed) should be first in line after FKAC for core module. You will get an updated
Chapter F (desert rules) along with an updated Chapter H for the Italian armor/vehicle/ordnance. The Ethiopians are the
icing on the cake!

Ric of The LBC

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hollow Legions (3rd Ed) should be first in line after FKAC for core module. You will get an updated
Chapter F (desert rules) along with an updated Chapter H for the Italian armor/vehicle/ordnance. The Ethiopians are the
icing on the cake!
and overlay E1 as a true board. So says Perry

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

Last edited: