For King and Country?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What with the ridiculous prices it is fetching now on ebay I wanted to ask if there are any plans for a rerelease of this module at all?

I realise that if there is it must be pretty far down the list as there is so much that we are already waiting for but I sure would like to be able to buy a copy of this in the stores again sometime:cool:

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I'm not sure what is in For King and Country and not in West of Alamein? I know the desert boards and rules are only in WoA, but what about the reverse? (I assume it has a number of non-desert boards, but then these can be found in the Map Bundle, right?)

If it's "just" a number of scenarios, I'd say there are plenty of scenarios to choose from from other sources. Updated counters might be nice too, but maybe not for a hugely inflated price...

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm not sure what is in For King and Country and not in West of Alamein? I know the desert boards and rules are only in WoA, but what about the reverse? (I assume it has a number of non-desert boards, but then these can be found in the Map Bundle, right?)

If it's "just" a number of scenarios, I'd say there are plenty of scenarios to choose from from other sources. Updated counters might be nice too, but maybe not for a hugely inflated price...
You're right, I guess it's mainly the Chapter H and the counters I would be after, well, mainly the counters as I actually have a set but I just wanted to score a cheap extra copy to get some spare counters. I just feel that some extra counters would be good is all

ah well, maybe they'll reprint it some time

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I would really like to see MMP put out their own OB counter sets. Possibly in conjunction with the release of the "Pocket Chapter H" book...

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You're right, I guess it's mainly the Chapter H and the counters I would be after, well, mainly the counters as I actually have a set but I just wanted to score a cheap extra copy to get some spare counters. I just feel that some extra counters would be good is all

ah well, maybe they'll reprint it some time
If you are not in a big hurry Footsteps is taking preorders for his upcoming counter sets.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd love to see MMP release their own countersets, I have no idea why they don't

(I reckon Footsteps will make some pretty cool counters)

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What with the ridiculous prices it is fetching now on ebay I wanted to ask if there are any plans for a rerelease of this module at all?
Question -- are the ridiculous prices just asking or actually selling? Asking for a friend who has an extra copy and needs to pay for a couple GMT COIN-series preorders.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question -- are the ridiculous prices just asking or actually selling? Asking for a friend who has an extra copy and needs to pay for a couple GMT COIN-series preorders.
Well, there is an auction with about two days left and the current bid is at $179 so I suspect it will go in the mid two hundreds.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You can use the ebay advanced search feature to look at completed auctions so you can see what sold for what $$ and what just got relisted.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I was involved in three separate auctions for an unpunched, 2011 version of FKaC this year. My bids stopped at the $200 U.S point while the auctions rambled on beyond $250 for all three.

Save your money, even at $200 U.S for an opened board game that's bordering stupidity. CH will soon be selling the British OB for around $80 U.S but with their discount you'll get that for $60, shipping included. Pickup a new reprint from MMP when they do that later on and let the fool farmers sit on their opened copies of FKaC's until the second coming.