For King and Country Reprint - Bigger Art

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here's a comparison of the "old" For King and Country artwork at left, with the old size, and the artwork that will appear in the new FKAC edition, which will be printed at the larger size consistent with the newer ASL-ASLSK offerings.

pwashington

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
As someone getting back into ASL after being away from it for 15+ years, I can appreciate the larger graphics. One thing I noticed when I got my old counters out a few weeks ago was that the print on them seemed to have gotten a lot smaller than I remembered it. I suppose that has a habit of happening over the years...:)

James Taylor

I love women with brains
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The new Dalton definitely looks like he could kick the old Dalton's ass!

JT

Count_Zero

Reaction score
First name
Josh
Country
llUnited States
Any updated news on FKaC shipping schedule? I read somewhere it wouldn't wait for P# because it was a core module. Is this correct?

kdalton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
True, but we are re-drawing the maps (in proofing for errors, etc.) and blowing up the counter images by 5 percent, which has to be done manually for each counter. A lot less time than re-creating counters (especially for the vehicles) but, still some time.

Still time to preorder!

wrongway149

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
True, but we are re-drawing the maps (in proofing for errors, etc.) and blowing up the counter images by 5 percent, which has to be done manually for each counter. A lot less time than re-creating counters (especially for the vehicles) but, still some time.

Still time to preorder!

Sorry if I missed it, but which 'new' maps are included? (i.e. Starter kit floppy style)