For Bush Supporters Only...

sickpup

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lots of smiles, plenty of mocking of my Kerry-supporting friends and a bottle of Dewar’s.

BigMik1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CPangracs said:
You really need a "God" check. Nobody has a lock on being saved, least of all conservatives or Republicans. Even YOU can be saved if you would close your mouth long enough to hear the Gospel.

Oh, wait,...listening is the purview of liberals and Democrats exclusively, right?:rolleyes:

Here's a great big hug for my disenfranchised, lost soul!:laugh:
Sticks and stone may break my bones.............:) Your funny!! And for the record, I don't need the "God" check, cause I have been in the church ALL my life. And I am STILL looking in the Bible to see what "gospel" conservaties and Republicans are reading. But, I guess it's the point of view you take.

Close my mouth? Wow that was kind of mean spirited? I thought the Republicans were nice?

BigMik1

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been looking at all the campaign sites. I'm surprised that moveon.org is still running. Found a funny article on how anti-war protestors "lit up the sky" in a protest that only drew 75 people. I actually saw an advertisement poll on Fox news asking whether or not we voted correctly. IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! LET'S GIVE BUSH AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS BEFORE WE JUDGE HIS SECOND TERM!!! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE IT HASN'T EVEN TECHNICALLY STARTED YET!!!

Sorry. Lost my temper for a second. :devil:

Last edited:

purdyrc

Duke Nukem
Reaction score
MountainMan said:
First, of course, you gloat, it being what you're best at. Then, in a relatively sober moment, you find yourself wondering if any of the critical problems such as prescritions, Medicare, schools, roads, bridges, international trade, diplomacy, and a staggering national debt, etc. will be fixed over the next four years, or if they will be continue to deteriorate until beyond repair. And of course, you wonder how much you, the taxpayuer, will have to come up with when it's all opver just to keep what little you have.

If you have children of the right age, and you're not entirely brain dead, you wonder what the actual odds are that Bush will get them killed to maintain his chairborne warrior image.

If your children are young, you wonder what sort of an education they can expect out of public aschools, and for how long. and justm aybe you wonder if they will learn what they need to know iin order to successfully survive in their own generation.

If you live in or even near a major city or industrial area, you will wonder how long before 9/11 repeats itself, and whether or not you might be living on the next ground zero.

If you are on a tight budget, you might wonder how long before oil prices climb again...and then again, as the Arab hatred of Little Georgie Boy makes itself known throughtout the country. And of course, as oil prices climb and you find yourself paying more for everything dependent on petroleum including food, you may occasionally wonder if you are even going to be able to retire, or if you will be one of the growing millions dependent of unemployment checks and charity, the charity, of course, not coming from the government but from hard-hit Americans just as badly off as you are.

If you are an American with a serious illness, or in the right age or other bracket for something major like a stroke or a heart attack, you will probably wonder how you and your family will be able to afford medical care without losing everything you have, and perhaps there may be a small doubt as well about how much longer your medical insurance, if you are lucky enough to have any, may remain within your financial grasp. You realize, of course, that as soon as you become dependent on the only brand of medicine available to those without extensive financial means, you are as good as dead, but you probably weren't thinking about that when you voted, and it's way too late now.

You might occasionally wonder what The Toxic Texan plans to do about nukes in Iran and North Korea, and just how safe you and your family truly are, but likely your hangover will prevent that form of reality from rearing its ugly little head until too late.

There are lots of things you might consider after the partying and the gloating are done, but only if you let yourself think about it. Probably, you won't.
Very intelligent and well put. I fear it has been lost on most, however. Maybe you should have put something in there about taking a "victory" lap around your neighborhood or shouting, "In your face!" to the EPA worker testing for lead in the local drinking water. Of course, if you really wanted to reach people in the forum, maybe you should have talked about shooting a Care Bear with a BB gun. That seems to be about the speed of many in here (Doc, Rich, Tim, and a few others excluded).

- Rick

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
purdyrc said:
Very intelligent and well put. I fear it has been lost on most, however. Maybe you should have put something in there about taking a "victory" lap around your neighborhood or shouting, "In your face!" to the EPA worker testing for lead in the local drinking water. Of course, if you really wanted to reach people in the forum, maybe you should have talked about shooting a Care Bear with a BB gun. That seems to be about the speed of many in here (Doc, Rich, Tim, and a few others excluded).

- Rick
I wanted to throw a Tickle me Elmo doll that my wife bought for a friend's daughter to the neighbor's Rotweiller; but that was just because it was more irritating than Barney the Dinosaur. Sorry about the run-on sentence!

Guys, if I'd known you were going to be so broken up about this...I would have voted for Kerry. I'm sorry.

Maybe this will make you feel better:
http://www.markfiore.com/animation/depressed.html

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Doctor said:
I wanted to throw a Tickle me Elmo doll that my wife bought for a friend's daughter to the neighbor's Rotweiller; but that was just because it was more irritating than Barney the Dinosaur. Sorry about the run-on sentence!

Guys, if I'd known you were going to be so broken up about this...I would have voted for Kerry. I'm sorry.

LMAO! Absolutely precious!

purdyrc

Duke Nukem
Reaction score
The Doctor said:

Doc, that was hysterical! Thanks for sharing. :D

- Rick

trauth116

Webmaster: hist-sdc.com
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Ahh yeh - maybe leave the Rottweiler stereotypes off - unless you actually own one ...

and yeh I actually own one. -- Since a Tickle Me Elmo is not food -and this dog is definitely not stupid -he would ignore the thing -- now the German Shepherd I got ( the fixed German Shepherd I might add) -would probably try to mate with it - but then again he is an idiot.

Marines

Reaction score
trauth116 said:
Ahh yeh - maybe leave the Rottweiler stereotypes off - unless you actually own one ...

and yeh I actually own one. -- Since a Tickle Me Elmo is not food -and this dog is definitely not stupid -he would ignore the thing -- now the German Shepherd I got ( the fixed German Shepherd I might add) -would probably try to mate with it - but then again he is an idiot.
Sorry for the HJing here but....

My parents used to breed Rotties as a hobby/investment paying anywhere from 500 to 4000 for a pup so I'm well in tune the breed. I haven't owned a Rottie in years but correct me if I'm wrong the Rottweiler is or was # 16 on the intelligence chart?