Football Lineman's Gloves

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I found an extra pair of gloves from back when my son played in high school. I always bought him two pairs every year but I finally found a pair that lasted his whole last season so he never used the 2nd pair.

So I don't know if anybody has a kid playing football this season coming up...but these are brand new/never used. Originally cost $55.00/pair....so if interested make me an offer and you pay shipping. I just hate to see these things go to waste. For what it's worth...he said these were the best gloves he ever wore...and he played as a lineman for 9 years.

Img_0522.jpgImg_0521.jpgImg_0520.jpgImg_0519.jpg

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
I thought medical equipment got insane mark-ups. I guess Under Armour knows it can get away with selling $55 gloves to high school kids in football-crazy America.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I thought medical equipment got insane mark-ups. I guess Under Armour knows it can get away with selling $55 gloves to high school kids in football-crazy America.
Probably no different than the insane hockey equipment markups for the high school kids in hockey-crazy Canada... :)

BTW...I still have the football gloves if anybody is interested...

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Probably no different than the insane hockey equipment markups for the high school kids in hockey-crazy Canada...
QFT. My neighbour's little boy could never afford to play hockey, even with rental places catering to them. He just started Scouts and I bought him some camping gear, we'll see how that goes.