Fog of War double-blind game starting up

Bruce Childs

Reaction score
Hello-

I have several slots left open for players interested in driving a tank around the battlefield of Holland 9/44. Post here of email me with yer request or questions.

This will be run on VASL4 via PBeM. Players will be expected to be able to do a logfile at least every other day. See the AAR section post refering to Tom Jones tank rumble. I hope to see the game unfold in a similar fashion.

best regards-
BC

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm interested, but how will you handle the Blind aspects?

If I'm stepping thro a PBEM log file how will you inform me that I can "see" an enemy unit?

Sam

Bruce Childs

Reaction score
report of unit(s) in LOS

Sam-

Glad you responded. I think you had been involved in the game that the AAR (Jack Jones) was written about? Maybe you can give me some info or insight as to avoid unforseen problems? Please feel free to email me with anything you think may be of some help!

I'm working up a set of guidelines for use by the judge, and a shorter overview which the players will each get. This will give some idea of what they might be expected to be able to see, and the detail concerning what they are seeing.

I expect this is gonna be uniquely interesting :lol:

btw, the spaces are almost filled...

MrP

Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
There's also another Rumble going on at the minute, run by Martin Vicca set in 1945 Germany, T34s vs "Some US Tanks" (can't give too much away, these Reds have spies everywhere!) with Germans in a village sandwiched in between. Much Fog of War.......

Hopefully once it's over we'll write a nice AAR (but only if I survive....)

Fun fun fun.

Cheers

Ian

Bruce Childs

Reaction score
This FoW is full up.

The FoW has already set in...British HQ has sent unclear orders....confusion reigns.....time for tea!

:roll:

thanks for posting Klaus and MrP....aar to follow as survivors report.