Flamethower firing into a hex with an afv and a mmc

shirlfactor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If the AFV is targeted does the mmc take any effect? What is the MMC is targeted does the afv take effect?

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is in Defensive Fire, not DFF.

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
It's either the AFV predesignated as the target (and the the PRC attacked as a specific collateral attack) or just all other non-armored units (including vulnerable PRC)

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, good, that's how we played it. My opponent wasn't happy rolling only 5 or less for his MCs, he wanted to light up every target in the hex with his FT. :D

shirlfactor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's tough when you have a flame thrower and get off 4 or 5 shots all having no effect lol . I probably would have been better off having the ft malf to put me out of my misery lol

Last edited:

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FT are good for creating panic, which is exactly what it did. I intensive fired my MA at it out of desperation. How many MCs did I get on that leader? He pinned once. The only time he broke was when you broke him and then he rallied even with a DM on him.

shirlfactor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FT are good for creating panic, which is exactly what it did. I intensive fired my MA at it out of desperation. How many MCs did I get on that leader? He pinned once. The only time he broke was when you broke him and then he rallied even with a DM on him.
very true. He kept that tank busy shooting point blank shots at him.