Flags and Symbols

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I've given up on trying to figure out how to post images to the downloads section, so here's a sample of what a mod that I've just posted there looks like.

I've cleaned up and simplified the large and small 2D unit counters. Symbols now come in HPS-derived and Nato-derived versions. There's a set of grey and a set of butternut Confederate units. I've redrawn Old Glory, and I've made Confederate victory flags for different periods (and I've even made one for Campaign Appomattox). And I've used more or less historical waffen farbe: light blue for infantry, canary yellow for cavalry, and rose red for artillery.

There are sixteen pairs in all so you're bound to find something that looks good, and that's before you start playing mix and match.

For those not familiar with using mods, do not unzip this into one of the games (no kidding). Stick it in a mod folder somewhere, find (or create) a set of flags and symbols that you want to use, back up your originals, and copy and paste the pair that you've selected into the CampaignX/Map folder.

In no particular order, here's a visual sample of what you'll get:

Last edited: