FKaC Full British OOB?

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does FKaC contain the full OOB or is WoA still the definitive OOB for the Brits?

I'm trying to decide what counters I need to include in the mix from WoA with the new FKaC and which ones I can return to my overflow storage containers.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
As far as I know FKaC contains the full British OOB. In fact I'm pretty sure it does.

Jerry Simmons

ntasl.com
Reaction score
The FKaC product description on MMP's website confirms this: "For King and Country contains the complete (in ASL terms!) Order of Battle for the British along with eight mounted mapboards in starter-kit style and 20 revised and updated scenarios from our favorites..."

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The only thing missing are the Fascines for the AVRE.

sparty

Gamer
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That is what I had thought, but I wanted to make sure that there wasn't some fiddly desert only variant of armor or tankette that was in WoA, but not in FKaC.

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excepting also the specialized Airborne counters from various HASL's like Pegasus Bridge & ABTF. Are there any specialty ones in OVHS that aren't in FKaC or are they just duplicates/additional counters?

Pocky101

Reaction score
Excepting also the specialized Airborne counters from various HASL's like Pegasus Bridge & ABTF. Are there any specialty ones in OVHS that aren't in FKaC or are they just duplicates/additional counters?
Nothing unique in OVHS as far as I can tell.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nothing unique in OVHS as far as I can tell.
Unless I am mistaken, there was in article in J7 or maybe J6 about the OoB from FKaC, and the changes considered and made or not made, as well as the "whys". I may me mis remembering, but it seemed there was a few minor changes made, mostly to incorporate counter errata from WoA.

KRL, Jon H