FKAC! FKAC! FKAC!

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I believe we have to acknowledge, that MMP is putting some more steam in reprinting core modules lately.

BV3, AoO and FKaC were on schedule in rather close order.
And we have the revisions of Yanks and Rising Sun (the latter already being sold out at the moment again IIRC).

von Marwitz

dur

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe we have to acknowledge, that MMP is putting some more steam in reprinting core modules lately.

And we have the revisions of Yanks and Rising Sun (the latter already being sold out at the moment again IIRC).

von Marwitz

I don't have a WHOLE lot of context since I've only been around a few years, but this pace seems much faster than any other time in the hobby's history.

lluis61

Reaction score
First name
Luis
Country
llSpain

von Marwitz
2018 has been a wondrous year for MMP and we ASLers: reprint of BV, AoO, Red Factories coming up, the Hatten in Flames surprise, pre-orders of DASL Redux and FKAC... If the rythm goes on, we could expect for next year Hollow Legions, Croix the Guerre, ASLJ13, ASLSK PTO, and who knows what unexpected surprises.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I suggested a while back on Consim World that MMP should add the Pegasus Bridge module to FKaC; apparently there's another HASL in the making that connects with Pegasus Bridge, though, a la Red Factories.

Last edited:

Kijug

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
This is indeed a very good thing. I might even get it, trying to complete my "newer versions of everything" collections.
Well, I started that last year...for better or worse. Better, obviously!

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Order placed. Seems MMP is working backwards on this stuff for my purposes, but happy to get the new maps and counters.

Note to MMP, there are a ton of good scenarios with the French, Allied Minors and the Italians as well. Might be a few players looking forward to playing those too.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas, don't forget to upgrade the font print on the SMC's in the reprint

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Its stalled about halfway there. Don't think it will make it anytime soon. : (

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
People need encouragement, play cool commonwealth scenarios or CG's, post AAR's and what not then people might say, "WoW, I gotta play those kool scenarios, but my Brits are in ratty condition, whoa mohammad, MMP has a brand spakin new FKaC up for pre order, time to order!"

I ordered two FkaC's!

Scott

Its stalled about halfway there. Don't think it will make it anytime soon. : (