first post from a wii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thats right, using the demo version of the opera browser i was able to log in to XG and post this, its looking good so far, ill play around some more and give you my verdict later :) anyone else tried it out, what do you think of it?

homestar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lucky you. Is it smooth, or quick for that matter?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
it has been pretty smooth and quick for most things, but some things it isnt on, like for example, i logged into my hotmail account and was checking my emails, but then it froze, i had to reboot the wii and once i had done that, i can no longer get onto my hotmail inbox, it just wont even try to load it and freezes up as soon as you click login! other things are looking good though, went on the wii site and video playback through flash players worked (i watched the wii internet video to be ironic) but overall its looking good, a few bugs but its still early!

P.S this was posted from a pc, there was no way i was typing that out on a wii!

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm suprised how quick it is for everything (except typing, Ninty should allow us 2 use USB keyboards). Youtube works perfectly.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
how do you type out words?

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
like for example, i logged into my hotmail account and was checking my emails, but then it froze, i had to reboot the wii and once i had done that, i can no longer get onto my hotmail inbox, it just wont even try to load it and freezes up as soon as you click login!
Lol, could it be because Nintendo dislike Microsoft? :clown:

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i cant get past the connection tests XD It comes up with a 53... error, and to check my settings. :( I hate my router, lol.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i had LOADS of problems and errors, try googleing the code with something like "wii erorr code" and if none of the advice there/on nintendos site helps then check your routers settings for premiable and set it to long, also on the last part of the config on the wii put the value as 1500. i did some of that and i just posted this essay from my wii

good luck

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i had LOADS of problems and errors, try googleing the code with something like "wii erorr code" and if none of the advice there/on nintendos site helps then check your routers settings for premiable and set it to long, also on the last part of the config on the wii put the value as 1500. i did some of that and i just posted this essay from my wii

good luck
thanks, will try that as soon as i get a chance on the wii. XD everyone seems to get there before me :clown:

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That blue light on the slot lit my whole living room up yesterday morning hehe. Install was painless for me. Worked first time too.

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
where do you get the browser??

EDIT : Nevermind:p

Last edited: