First Bull Run - Reb Sought . . .

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Still being new to playing against humans, I wanted to try some of the old warhorses I used to play against the AI. BGBR O3 Historical scenario of First Bull Run has my interest, being a one-day affair with moderate-sized armies. Any Rebels who wish to meet me at Manassas with all options on, please advise.

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okeh, Okeh, I can take a hint . . . ! :smoke:

The above merely fulfills what I'm looking for at this stage of my "training": a one-day (or less) scenario, using moderate-size armies. If anyone has any good candidates they would be willing to play, please send a courier . . . By the way, I have all five Battleground editions, plus HPS Campaign Gettysburg and HPS Campaign Peninsula, and am open to any of those.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, can't help as my game slate is full to the overflowing and I've already got my next campaign promised.

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A few days later . . . Still looking for a game . . . If you have a slot free, give me a tumble . . . Cheers.

CyberRanger

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm in the same spot as RangerBooBoo. I'd love a game of Bull Run but I need to get some other games finished first. Maybe in a month or so.

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
RangerBooBoo; CyberRanger . . .

You are both officers and gentlemen; thanks for taking the time. I'm sure we shall meet on the field of battle; later, if not sooner.

Anyone else . . . ?

rid99001

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Coaling-

I would also be interested in a scenario. I seem to be in the same boat as you....I was in the the ACWGC a few years back, but recently picked up Campaign Gettysburg and Campaign Peninsula, and would like to get back to playing real people instead of the AI. I'll send you over a message....

Coaling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Arthur H . . . I have received your 'private message' reply, and have emailed you an answer with proposed terms of a First Bull Run game.

rid99001 and I have started an HPS GETTYSBURG scenario, "Scrap East of the Mountains."

If these two games pan out, my dance card is full for now. Thanks to all who replied-to or read my posts!