FireFights! 2 VASL maps?

zcrater

Reaction score
First name
Zeke
Country
llUnited States
My ASL opponent and I recently played FF15 Dragoons Returned from HOB's FireFights! 2 pack. I enjoyed the scenario and wanted to try it again via VASL. I could not, however, find VASL maps for most FireFights! 2 maps. Am I missing something? I found the FireFights! 1 VASL maps.

Zeke

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My ASL opponent and I recently played FF15 Dragoons Returned from HOB's FireFights! 2 pack. I enjoyed the scenario and wanted to try it again via VASL. I could not, however, find VASL maps for most FireFights! 2 maps. Am I missing something? I found the FireFights! 1 VASL maps.

Zeke
I have Firefights 1-6 for maps, would be happy to share. Just PM me with an email and I'll send them along.
Carl

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Zeke
Wouldn't mind playing some live on VASL using skype too, if interested. Don't own the modules but like the concept of the small scenarios.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I can find for FF7 and FF8 are a couple of mini-maps. Maybe a map elf out there can make these into official size versions for use in VASL.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All I can find for FF7 and FF8 are a couple of mini-maps. Maybe a map elf out there can make these into official size versions for use in VASL.

Hi Sam. I'll send this on over to a map elf guy and see what we can work out. Thanks.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone out there have the actual maps that they could scan over to Tom Reppeti. He has expressed an interest in doing them. Thanks.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I have yet to see any of HoB's products containing FF7 and FF8. They seem to be the missing gap between the FF and FF2 sets.
At the moment their site seems to be down.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
FF7 & FF8 have not been published yet, but they are tested and ready to go.
If someone wants to VASL-ize the FF maps, they should contact me at...

sswannusmc-at-yahoo dot com

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FF7 & FF8 have not been published yet, but they are tested and ready to go.
If someone wants to VASL-ize the FF maps, they should contact me at...

sswannusmc-at-yahoo dot com
Steve, I know Tom R stated he wouldn't mind getting them out there. I'll pass it along. Thanks.