"Fire in the Sky" The New MMP Game

Niko

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Take a look to the MMP CSW folder or in the preorder MMP website to see the new game, "Fire in the Sky".

"Simulating the Pacific Front of World War II has always been one of the great wargame design challenges. The same distance that planes could cover in a few hours took days for ships and weeks for foot soldiers. Hostile jungles and great oceans combined to make logistics and transport of paramount historical concerns. These and other design puzzles are solvable by only the most gifted designers."

Here is a sample, but is the low quality, in the CSW folder have a link to a big one.
http://www.multimanpublishing.com/preorder/po_images/fits-small.jpg

Best
Niko

Siberian HEAT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I moved this thread into boardgaming and deleted the other thread of the same topic. Don't want to have two threads with the same subject in two separate forums! :D

Thanks for the update.

Niko

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Thanks!, its a good game! sure.
I fhave any cuestion?, I said because I realize the art for this game.

Best
Niko

PanzerElite

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am very much interested in this game for 2 reasons: #1 Adam Starkweather as thrown his energies and support behind this project, which is almost certainly a sign this will be a gem of a game. #2 MMP has indicated that if the pledge response to this game is strong, we will see more english translations/production of Japanese wargames.

I am a real fan of Games Journal and Six Angles magazines from Japan, so it'd be nice to see Japanese designers efforts making it to the larger wargame market.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any more infor on this game? The MMP page about it doesn't tell much. Graphics may be a bit ttoo visual for me. But I'd like to know more about game play etc.