Finns; BV v. HP.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the difference in having the Finns in Beyond Valor and those in their module, Hakkaa Paalle. I know it adds many more types, and vehicles but can you play all secnarios with the BV Finns or must you have HP for every Finn scenario? Thanks.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
What is the difference in having the Finns in Beyond Valor and those in their module, Hakkaa Paalle. I know it adds many more types, and vehicles but can you play all secnarios with the BV Finns or must you have HP for every Finn scenario? Thanks.
You could play anything relesed before HP was out. In HP things like machine guns were made differently, new squads were added. Also you are missing few rules and tanks/ordnanace etc....

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks you for the speedy response. I think i will wait until it is back in print (hopefully).

Steed

Reaction score
First name
Walter
Country
llUnited States
Thanks you for the speedy response. I think i will wait until it is back in print (hopefully).
Keep your eyes open, you might come across it at a reasonable price. I eventually did but it took a while (over year, maybe 2).

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You my also want to try Key's Games & Hobbies email: hobbies747@gmail.com as Alex noted he had some copies available the last time I corresponded with him (Mar 2020). Note he also has good pricing and usually includes a special surprise along with the orders, not top mention he's a gamer as well and one heck of a great guy. (Price list available for games and accessories upon demand).