Finnish SASL? Forgotten War SASL?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pardon if this was asked elsewhere and my search attempts missed it, but are there any plans for providing official Finnish and Forgotten War SASL tables?

TIA

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
The SASL folder has some home grown files if you can’t wait until 2032 when the new SASL updates might come out

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I've got those and they look interesting (although maybe a little too complete?) and for whatever reason they won't print properly for me (I may end up breaking them up into individual sheets and that might help).

At least I can look forward to the 2032 update - if I'm still alive ...

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I've got those and they look interesting (although maybe a little too complete?) and for whatever reason they won't print properly for me (I may end up breaking them up into individual sheets and that might help).

At least I can look forward to the 2032 update - if I'm still alive ...
If you are talking about the Finnish tables, I purposely made them complete. There are so many models of guns, tanks, etc, and I wanted to be able to utilize them all. Also, someone, I don't remember his name, formated them quite nicely for regular 8.5X11 paper, so you should have no problem printing them.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I meant no disrespect. When I tried to print them it wanted to print 14 pages and not all the tables printed. Maybe I got the wrong version of the files? Where do the latest versions live?

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's the ticket. Don't know how I missed that. Thanks.