Finn Project

Tesgora

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Checked the HP scenarios and saw no mortar usage by the Finns, so I'm not sure where I am remembering it from. Checked my Finn Plano and saw the German 50mm, 81mm, etc, in Finn colors. So they did have mortars, but I can't find a scenario using them.
The MMP scenario where a 81mm mortar is in play for the Finns is J192 (Taking Some Flak).

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
The MMP scenario where a 81mm mortar is in play for the Finns is J192 (Taking Some Flak).
I think he was talking about a GrW 34 in Finnish grey.(?) I had a look at some last night and didn't see a scenario using it.

Last edited:

PNMarkW2

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
So will the name of the Finn Project when it's released be "Finland in Flames"? Just thinking of staying with a theme started with "Poland in Flames". :D

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
More like: Cold Reception

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Death in the Forest/White Death in the Forest

DVexile

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Country
llUnited States
So, will this require HP to play? (HP being back in print seems to make that less of an issue now)

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'd say mid-late 2023, but I am an optimist.
It‘s not like I’m short of scenarios to play.

Having recently retired (18 months) the old “I’ll play it when I retire‘ schtick has inevitably just collided with reality. Just had a 12 month run where I was playing twice a week and I’ve barely brushed, never mind, dented my scenario collection. I have shelves full of other games demanding play time. Absolutely no chance I’ll play more than 10% of the unplayed scenarios I own between now and the big endex.

needless to say I’m dramatically reducing the size of my game collection. There just ain’t enough time left.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking like it is going to be 42 scenarios +/-1.
30 scenarios Final/Near Final.
Nearly all of the other 12 fairly well along. There are 3 big scenarios that we have made great progress on.
Bunch of "tourney" scenarios that are getting high praise during testing.

The Chapter H is large but essentially done. Just editing and refinement as little stuff seems to always get found.
I am behind on the articles but trying to get moving on them again.