Finn Project

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Looking at the latest VFTT isssue 113 at https://www.vftt.co.uk/indexs.asp, and the following website https://boundingfireblackpool.co.uk/ it looks like some BFP Finnish-related scenarios may get tested at BOUNDING FIRST FIRE 2021 tournament in the UK in November. Any official confirmation from BFP?
Just confirming. Two of the five scenarios will be Mannerheim Cross scenarios at our tournament next month. Both absolute gems and, I believe, more or less finished (pardon the pun).

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
That Mannerheim Cross pack is going to have to be a buy. I've playtested some of those and they look good................
You've playtested more than you think you've playtested (given that I've already used a good half dozen I think at previous tournaments)
:D

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update:
-13 scenarios final or near final.
-Completely revamped the HBR. Much better now and I think they will just have small refinements while testing.
-Chapter H is 90+% complete and has gone through some edits.

I am currently working on a mega scenario (similar to Funnel of Death or Flying Turrets) depicting the heaviest attack on the Mannerheim Line in December. May or may not do a mega February one. As is, the ML scenarios are otherwise broken into segments fighting for strongpoints.

Chas

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know I never get locked into a number. 32 would be a good guess at the moment.
I am fighting myself because I continue to just find more and more great actions and trying to
resist.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
THAT is what I like about BFP, no dibble-dabble packs; full immersion into the subject matter if the consumer so chooses! 👏
That's indeed something I like about BFP packs. If you don't like the subject, they're easy to bypass; if you do, you're more than likely to get your fill.