Finally, welcome to the year 2000 of message boarding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The ASLML was great in its time.. 1996ish or whatever, but damn, its format is horridly out of date.

All you need to do is get Tater, Peter Rognoldt and the other ASL extremist or cultist to post here then, they will all come.. the controversy gets the crowds :)

da priest

Reaction score
well just wandered all over here and read the stuff--took many--many minutes---stupid--

sorry the ML is the way to go except for girly guys who can't take the heat--

here's a cutesy face thing for you girly guys--- :cry: :x

Cthulhu

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
da priest said:
well just wandered all over here and read the stuff--took many--many minutes---stupid--

sorry the ML is the way to go except for girly guys who can't take the heat--

here's a cutesy face thing for you girly guys--- :cry: :x
Oh no!!!
It took "many, many minutes" to read everything? And is thus pronounced "stupid". I'm not sure I understand...are you saying that it takes no time to read the ASLML?????
And exactly what "heat" is it that we can't take? I suppose making sense would require that you do more than make a snap judgement and toss off a couple of sophmoric little digs...
How long did it take before you originally used the ASLML? Was it "stupid" compared to whatever old Bulletin Board you once used? And wasn't that, in turn, "stupid" until everyone stopped replying to your smoke signals?

Go back to holding your breath til AoO is released...

Nat Mallet

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You know, clicking "mark all as read" in your email client doesn't count as reading all of your email. :)

Seriously though, I don't understand these comments about how much time it takes to read the Forums compared to the mailing lists. Can somebody explain why it takes more time (dial-up people, you don't need to; I already understand your plight and feel your pain).

Nat

mglouie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looks to me this guy is just looking to start some s... Anyone who thinks that the ASML is better then this board for ease of use, is...well I'm not going to sink to his level. :wink:

Anonymous

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will not sink to his level...Agreed.

But, I am glad the old fart grognards whom are behind the technology age don't appreciate the newer ASL Forumt anyway.

The ASLML turned into a crochity, complaint room where their adult diapers sit next to their 386 computers. Let the old farts and their diapers the rot away there.

The new decade of ASL is upon us. We are the future ASL players.

Nat Mallet

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Show a little respect and restraint with the insults. I've allowed anonymous postings because I wanted to preserve privacy but if it's abused, I'll revoke it.

Also, be aware that this site tracks IP addresses.

I'm locking this topic to halt the continuation of the childish insults.

Nat
ASL Forums Site Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.