Fight For Seoul

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Turned 55 this year....... three things happened 1)my beer belly grew and traveled south, 2) I am definitely not quicker than my 13 year old twins, and 3) I have CRAFT disease..aka Cannot Remember A Friggin Thing... Isnt getting older grand...I would love to find the person who said...look forward to your golden years...right.. I would tell them to take a LONG walk on a short plank...

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Fight for Seoul. S9.4 If a recalled AFV can cross a roadblock. Why can’t an un recalled AFV. Cross a road block???

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fight for Soul is not bad, you will just need to dedicate alot of time to both playing it and learning alot and I mean alot of new rules. BTW, I am 57 and still have abs. Of course I wake up 430am to work out two hours each morning then walk 3 miles.

Turned 55 this year....... three things happened 1)my beer belly grew and traveled south, 2) I am definitely not quicker than my 13 year old twins, and 3) I have CRAFT disease..aka Cannot Remember A Friggin Thing... Isnt getting older grand...I would love to find the person who said...look forward to your golden years...right.. I would tell them to take a LONG walk on a short plank...

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, technically we ALL have abs. Just not necessarily well defined ones. 😁

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fight for Soul is not bad, you will just need to dedicate alot of time to both playing it and learning alot and I mean alot of new rules. BTW, I am 57 and still have abs. Of course I wake up 430am to work out two hours each morning then walk 3 miles.
Good for you Scott! Glad to see you are concentrating on your health