Fictional Civil War Recruiting - Open

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You still need/want people? I guess I'll have some time for a little gaming.
If I can get Vas, dita and VLOM online at the Combat Campaigns forums that should even the teams at 6. In that case I could still use you on either team so let just me know your preference.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Epoletov [SPR].;939527 said:
VLOM will participate most likely in campaign.
It was not gone, I talked to it.
Thanks for the update.

If you haven't already can you please translate the FCW - Pbem Creation thread for any other members of your team needed so they fully understand the process. It will be very important since the Pro-Gov team will be the ones tasked with setting up the actual Pbem files based on the settings provided and then sending to the Rebel team to purchase their forces. Because we will be using Full Security it will be imperative that they can follow the sequence, step by step.

Shan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustria
Hi DD & everyone else,

I'd like to join your FCW campaign if this is still possible. I got PBEM experience but I 'm new to this forum. I'd play either side, no preference here.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The rosters have been updated. There are 6 per team with 5 on each having Secure Forums access.

At this point we have 3 more applicants that have yet to be assigned teams. Depending on who needs players i will assign them accordingly, hopefully to the team of their choice.

UNASSIGNED:

mr_clark - (No Team Preference)
Shan - (No Team Preference)
Billybob2002 - (Rebels)

Last edited:

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have updated the roster;

Billybob2002 is now Rebel Commander and AshTray will be a Pro-Government Commander. They both have access to the Secure Forums at the CC Website.

I am holding mr_clark and Shan in standby for the moment while I organize some things. I should be assigning you guys to a team in the next day or so, so if you two have any preference please post here. ;)

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since each team has at least 7 players now I will need you to start planning the 1st 3 attacks and who will will be the commander's for those attacks (please post in your secure areas). 3 of the remaining commander's will be involved in defending against the 3 opposing team attacks. If I add 1 player to each team (which I have 2 ready to add to keep the teams even in number) then the attacks available will go up to 4 so go ahead and start your planning!

Since we have 16 players (8 to a team) I will be halting all applications for the time being. mr_clark and Shan are IN I just need to assign them to a team.

I will need dita and VLOM to post to the Combat Campaigns forums, otherwise I'll plan for 7 players to a team when we kick things off.

Last edited:

Epoletov [SPR].

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Ur, comrades!

Alarm!
To fight!

:horse:

Tomorrow there will be an order on the beginning of operations of the governmental national army of Angola against rebels. :salute:

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Ok, then today we can celebrate and drink vodka, so that we can fight better tomorrow!

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Epoletov [SPR].;940961 said:
Tomorrow there will be an order on the beginning of operations of the governmental national army of Angola against rebels. :salute:
I have set you up a section of the CC Forums for posting primarily in Russian so you don't need to switch back and forth between 2 forums.

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Both mr_clark and Shan have been added to the roster (See post #1 of this thread). They have both also been given access to the Combat Campaigns Secure Forum section of their respective teams.

Right now we have 8 players per team, with 7 actively posting at this time for each side on the Combat Campaigns Forums.

Vas FURY

Reaction score
Country
llRussia
THIS IS A PROPAGANDA MESSAGE TO THE REBEL FORCES OF ANGOLA.

Lay down your arms and surrender. You can never hope to defeat the power and experience of the Angolian State Army, nor can you hope to withstand the cunning of our Soviet liaison officers.

We promise, that all those surrendered will be treated fairly - we will spit in your faces, de-flower your wives and daughters, and make each and every one of you become a personal butler of every serviceman currently fighting for peace in Angola (and you'll naturally have to change your first names to "Jeeves" or "Henry").

Your bastard leaders cannot lead you to victory.

Give up now, and we shall be lenient.

The GOVERNMENT has spoken.

Fokkov

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
We have, Angola United liberation front , full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once again able to defend our Angolan home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone.
Even though large tracts of Africa and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Imperialist,self appointed Goverment and all the odious apparatus of unlawfull rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Luanda, we shall fight on in the forest and jungles, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength on the ground, we shall defend our Homeland, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in the cities, we shall fight on the hills, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the sewers; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this great land or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our forces beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the CIA, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Old. :ar15:

Shan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustria
To the Communist paper tigers :pIMP: who are desperatly using agitation and propaganda in the face of their inevitable defeat - in reply to asking us to surrender:

NUTS!

The Liberation front for a democratic Angola has spoken. :clown:

thesix

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Epoletov [SPR].;942065 said:
VLOM does not answer my letters.
Probably it will not participate in campaign.
One of them has surrended already :laugh:
And we have found our leader: Fokkovchill :TRUCE:

Fokkov

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
:TRUCE: V for Victory.

Can't remember i was candidate for the job :surprise: