FfS Q+A

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For Smith's Ridge, when spending the initial 80FPP, I assume the CG date maximum purchase limits still apply? If so how do you purchase 15 trenches? 15x7=105 FPP to buy the CG max. I can only buy two trenches initially, 14 FPP. But then there are only 70 FPP left to buy the remainder of the CG. And you cant carry FPP over, so spending optimally is out as well, so you cant even buy 10 trenches with the 70, more likely only 7 trenches. Am I missing something or is this as intended?

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From the designer - The CG max should be 9 - that this was missed in proofing.

This shows the detail that proofing a module can require - hopefully many of the issues are picked up during playtest and reported so thay can be corrected, however some items will sneak through,

Thank you for pointing this out to the LFT/FFS team.

ibncalb

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I'm in the process of setting up Smith's Ridge again and in my mind the bad guys can set up entrenched. However I cant seem to find this anywhere. Did I dream it?

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I believe that in the CG the entrenchments would either come from the initial OOB or would be purchased as part of the FPP.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Preparing to play S2 Besting Basilone. USMC OB has a symbol for AT mines but there is no number how many AT mine factors there actually are?

Could not find any errata on this does anyone have an idea?

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Preparing to play S2 Besting Basilone. USMC OB has a symbol for AT mines but there is no number how many AT mine factors there actually are?

One. One of anything on the OB doesn't have a Red "1" shown.

JR Brackin

Cardboard Challanged
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

That was the intent - to be 1 AT mine.