Festung budapest

llre

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm either number 6 or 7.

Just curious, how can I tell which is my number?

Robert

cyril

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Well done.

The description mentions " the entire German SS MMC order of battle (from 8-3-8 to 4-4-7 and including assault engineers)".
Should we expect the return of the black counters or will that option remain the TPPs appanage ?
Will there ever be SS conscript ? I remember the ToT late war scenarios with 0 ELR SS that could downgrade up to conscript state (I like the idea especially for the 45 SS unit raised from the axis allied countries).

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I believe that MMP black SS have been consigned to the deepest and darkest pits of hell where their only sign is the faint glimmer of their white 6-5-8.

The 4 combine. Chas posted an image of the combined set, somewhere in this forum, maybe even this thread.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can we move this thread to the main forum so others are aware that FB is on pre-order? Also will make the pre-order status run go quicker

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can we move this thread to the main forum so others are aware that FB is on pre-order? Also will make the pre-order status run go quicker
It's in the Announcements folder. I don't want to bombard the main forum with product announcements. Anyone who frequents this place will find out toot sweet anyway.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What exactly do they smell like?

He had a bunch of ASLers over for the weekend. It could be a wide range of smells. Probably take months for it to come out of the carpet.

BTW - I'm #82, which is the earliest I've ever been for a preorder.