Female ASL players

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Daniel,
The picnic traditionally starts around 6PM on the first sunday and goes til whenever everyone has had their fill of food, booze, and BS. However, everyone is welcome anytime after 2 PM. The 6PM start is only so players can get in one or two scenarios before the picnic. Flyers are always posted at the hotel and the picnic is only 15 minutes away down the interstate. Bret's son usually gets the campfire going around dusk. So even a late arrival on Sunday can make it in plenty of time. Hope to see you there. I'll keep a bottle of Bordeaux handy although I'll be drinking Scotch and Skane!!!!

Darryl,
I'll have to take a closer look at those rear AFV mgs in the armory.......

Brilliant!!! I'll be there in time for part of it and looking forward to seeing you again. we last met and or play back in the days of AvalonCon, when Russ was running the show and I was kinda helping him a bit with the minutiae of doing his thing.

daniel

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyway, Bourdeaux is not known for its wine, if it even exists.
Bordeaux is, however.
But there are very different qualities of Bordeaux wine.
I am fine starting with cru bourgeois quality, with a preference for St-Emilion.
I have some premier grand cru classé at my place (they must be worth hundreds if dollars each bottle), past twenty years old.
So if you drop at my place in Switzerland, I will be happy to share a drink with you.

You are ON!! next year I'm starting on my round the world see it before I die and maybe play so ASL also Tour

daniel

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
You are ON!! next year I'm starting on my round the world see it before I die and maybe play so ASL also Tour

daniel
I will gladly have you at my place and tour you in the region.
I would make you taste our local food, wine, etc.
I cook cheese fondue myself (it is the tradition here that men preoare it, but I like to cook anyway ).