Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
The new layout is fine. One can see the main forum threads much quicker now. It’s obvious which sub forums have new messages by whether or not they are bolded.; just mark the sub forum as read once in awhile. Plus one has the New Posts link.

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I do not get it, what is the big deal?

Peace

Roger

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Never mind. I thought this was about an exciting new phase in Tuomo's life. I was mistaken; they haven't got him yet.

JR
Maybe we should ask Psycho. He is said to have a knack "settling things" beneath his trailer.
Not sure what this means, could just be armadillos...

von Marwitz

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Others have tried to start their own forums (Pittman) and they were eventually buried in spam to the point of uselessness.
I think Mark's forum was buried under spam not because of the volume of spam, but because it was infrequently patrolled.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Another change for the worst, no wonder people go elsewhere for ASL on line..... colours and layout the worst since I joined this forum.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Another change for the worst, no wonder people go elsewhere for ASL on line..... colours and layout the worst since I joined this forum.
You can change the color using the little paintbrush icon at bottom of page. Can’t help you with layout

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not a big fan of the changes myself, but I am just a freebie/lurker type. FWIW, I mainly check VASL, rules and the MMP/BFP/LFT type areas.

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...Others have tried to start their own forums (Pittman) and they were eventually buried in spam to the point of uselessness.
Speaking of Pittman, where is the big galoot? I've been waiting for his "review" (live with it) of Forgotten War.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Pitman is working hard for the ADL.
He presumably doesn't have much time or interest to come here and be attacked by the usual haters.
EDIT : removed my useless rant against nazi fanboys.

Last edited: