Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
"The Russians win...by controlling => 10 ground level locations in buildings O7, O12, R14 and T13...".

I need clarification.

Am I correct in thinking that the rowhouse buildings O7 and O12 considered multi-hex buildings for these VC?

Does the Russian need at least one location in each building?

TIA

Bill Cirillo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Michael,

I hope all is well with you. :)

For FB11 Boy Soldier the VC read:

"VICTORY CONDITIONS: The Russians win at game end by Controlling ≥ 10 ground level Locations in buildings O7, O12, R14, and T13, provided the Russians have ≥ 1 Mobile (D.7), non-Recalled AFV still in play."

Per B23.71:

"B23.71 ROWHOUSE: Any multihex building with a thick black bar over any hexside it crosses (such as 23K7) is considered a Rowhouse structure composed of separate Rowhouses. As a multihex building, ... Each hex of a Rowhouse building is always considered a separate building for Rout and Mopping Up purposes but not for Building Control."

So, building O7 is a multihex building with 5 ground level Locations (O7, O8, O9, O10 and O11) and building O12 is a multihex building with 5 ground level Locations (O12, O13, O14, O15 and O16). The Russian does not need to Control a Location in each building. Any combination of 10 ground level Locations is sufficient to satisfy the VC.

Bill

"The Russians win...by controlling => 10 ground level locations in buildings O7, O12, R14 and T13...".

I need clarification.

Am I correct in thinking that the rowhouse buildings O7 and O12 considered multi-hex buildings for these VC?

Does the Russian need at least one location in each building?

TIA