Favorite scene in a movie.

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Since all the talk has been centered on war and politics for quite some time,i thought it would be a nice change of pace to discuss something else besides doom and gloom.

What is your favorite scene in a movie?Also,shock of all shocks,it doesn't even have to be a war movie,just something you yourself found entertaining,enlightening,or down right shocking.

Gary Owen

Reaction score
Barfly with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway:

Henry sits down at the bar next to Wanda, she tells him that she hates people and asks whether he does as well.
His response after thinking about it for a couple seconds:

"No, but I seem to feel better when there are none around."

My favorite line from any film.

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
'Fraid mine is a war movie:hurt:

"I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning" Fill in the rest of the scene yourselves :D

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I love that scene from Day of the Dead where the survivors land in downtown Florida. They call out on a bull horn only to recieve the reply of a dead city. Thousands of zombies then march in their direction

My second favorite scene is from City of Walking Dead. The zombies were just starting to take over the city. They burst into this television station during some cheesing dance show and attacked the crew. One zombie caught this woman, hacked off a piece of her breast, then bit into the wound. I always thought that was too freaky.

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Star trek movies

Hello,

My favorite movie is the Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, one of the greatest Sci-Fi movies ever made in 20th century!

I never forgot how Khan made the mistake of his life, undermining Captain Kirk, it shows us that even with his superhuman intelligence and phsyical prowess, he was still a human being and prone to making overconfident mistakes.

Dan

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Wolf
'Fraid mine is a war movie:hurt:

"I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning" Fill in the rest of the scene yourselves :D
Thats the scene i was thinking about when i posted this.Sometimes i'll catch that movie and just watch it for that one scene then turn it off.

Wolf

Reaction score
Country
ll
Kid, that is just the scene that John Paul and I are talking about....:dead:

tigersqn

WWII Forum Staff
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Braveheart

The scene: On the battlefield, the Scottish rebels crouch down behind their shields as volley after volley of arrows rain down on them. William Wallace (Mel Gibson) and his Irish guardian Stephen are side by side as an arrow partially pierces Wallace's shield.

Stephen says: "The Lord; he says he can get me through this, but you, you're f*cked".

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Tim McBride
The street fight in 'HEAT" after the big bank robbery. Very accuartte depiction of gun use and cover

_Tim
I forgot about that scene. It is a favorite of mine as well. It was quite accurate. They made it to the police perimeter, and punched right through it.

Another good small arms tactic scene was the opener for Renegade Force. The takedown of that manison is one of the most accurate display of CQB I've seen.

Last edited:

Tim McBride

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Deltapooh
Another good small arms tactic scene was the opener for Renegade Force. The takedown of that manison is one of the most accurate display of CQB I've seen.
I'll have to get that on video, never seen it.

_Tim