Favorite Movie Nominee Thread

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I have come to the conclusion that ACG should have a favorite movie chosen from a list but I need to get nominations from everyone. So post 3 of your favorite movies and we can vote on if they should be in the post-nominee thread. So here's how it works:

1.) XUser nominates: MovieA, MovieB, and MovieC
2.) Nreese21 in the post-nominee thread says: Anyone for MovieA? Anyone for MovieB? Anyone for MovieC? And then depending on the amount of votes, which will be determined later, those will be in the ACGOnline Favorite Movie Award.
3.) MovieB makes it into the ACMA Show. A poll will have it in there lasting 10 days. The winner will then be shown through popular vote.

Any questions? Or do you think this is a retarded idea?

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Umm... a little confusing but I get the gist of it... I'll wait for someone to start and then I'll catch on... Shouldn't their be like genre categories?

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by DevilDawg
1. Aliens

2. Red Dawn

3. Full Metal Jacket
I second the nomination of Aliens and Full Metal Jacket.

And I nominate:
Apocalypse Now (USA, 1979)

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If we second a movie, can we also post three others or does our seconding of a nomination count as one of our own nominations?

nreese21

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
I made some other threads so you can tell the difference. Post each movie in the corresponding genre.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Can I make a suggestion nreese, since you're in charge of this endeavor? Can we have two more categories: Western (I have to put in my John Wayne movies!) and Action/Adventure? Thanks! :thumb: