Votes: 3 25.0%
  • mutt

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

tadcar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, but here's another poll! If there are any dog lovers out there, you are encouraged to vote. If you hate dogs and lean toward the feline creatures like Dr. Sin, well, vote anyway!

There are so many breeds, but I wanted to limit them to 10, but you could vote "other" and elaborate.

Thomas McPeek

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
German Shepard for me I just wish that the State Highway Patrol would bring in the drug sniffing dogs (German Shepards) and sniff around the inmate housing units where I work.

Kampilan

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
Doberman- I was owned by one for almost 9 years until he died of cardiac arrest.

Now I have two lovely Japanese spitz dogs and one Askal (asong kalye or streetdog) I saved from the dog-eaters. :thumb:

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
German Shepard, nothing but fantastic experiences with those dogs.

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Overseer
German Shepard, nothing but fantastic experiences with those dogs.
Hear, hear!

Actually, my real name is Dane, so you'd think I'd pick Great Dane, but go figure, and tell me when you've got it figured out.

V67

flatfoot2

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
German Sheperds, I owned three until last year. We use them all the time on the job to catch Perps. Watching those animals work is like poetry in motion.:cool:

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Labs for me, but I've owned poodles. Mini's depending on the bllood line are very good dogs. Toys are annoying gits. Standards are surprisingly freaking HUGE dogs. Not as big as a Great or not so Great Dane or Mastiff mind; but big dogs none the less. Fierce hunters too.

Cheers!
:toast:

:armed:

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have a full blooded chiuahua who is 2yrs old. She likes to think she is mistress of my house. Well the way my dad spoils her, she is. All she has to do is look at you and she gets what she wants.

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Had to go with the German Shepard............I've had two and raised them from pups.
They are a very protective and loyal breed of dog.
Any time the kids were outside playing, the dog would stay with them.........any time a strange vehicle pulled up to the house, they would get between the front door and the vehicle......great dogs.

Now I have a Pomeranian He's protective of the house and kids.......

Mark
Deo Vindice

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thomas McPeek
German Shepard for me I just wish that the State Highway Patrol would bring in the drug sniffing dogs (German Shepards) and sniff around the inmate housing units where I work.
My wife and I are the proud owners of a beautiful female Pomeranian. She is the smartest dog I've ever owned. Don't think that Shepards are the only drug sniffing dogs out there. My dogs sire works for the police department as a drug sniffer. The breeder's husband is a Fairfax Co. police officer and said he can do the work of 10 officers.........

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Eh, Dogs are OK - if I had one I'd have to go with a Rottweiler or a German Shepherd.

My cousin used to have a Rottie, he would rip arms out of sockets of anyone he didn't know, but he was as soft as you like to people he was familiar with. I used to wrestle with him - he accidentally bit me too hard once, you should have seen the look of contrition on his face - "I'm sorry man, I didn't mean it!".

Dr. S.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Eh, Dogs are OK - if I had one I'd have to go with a Rottweiler or a German Shepherd.

My cousin used to have a Rottie, he would rip arms out of sockets of anyone he didn't know, but he was as soft as you like to people he was familiar with. I used to wrestle with him - he accidentally bit me too hard once, you should have seen the look of contrition on his face - "I'm sorry man, I didn't mean it!".

Dr. S.
Yeah actually one of my Uncle's had a rottie. She was fantastic, gentle with all the family, we used to wrestle with her too. They're great dogs when they're raised well.

GeorgiaDixie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What! No hounds! This is outrageous! ;)

My favorite dog would have to be either a Basset Hound or a Beagle, but the dogs I have are a Bloodhound/Lab mix (2.5 years) and Labrador Retriever (8.5 years).

SnEaKy_GiT

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You forgot one option ...

The Beagle ...

Snoopy is the best type of dog out there ... hehehehe

:thumb: