Favorite "Bad" Movie?

Phaedra

Recruit
Reaction score
Pretty much any unheard of Ninja film, with badly dubbed sound that doesn't go with what the actors really look like :D And awful stop/start special effects where the ninjas suddenly make swords appear in their hand etc and their body has slightly changed position when they start recording it again lol

Honus

Reaction score
I always liked Ishtar. I remember coming out of the theater and everyone around us was expressing dismay that they had just paid money to see it, but the ex and I both liked it.

Jonsan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
I think reviewers hated Terminator Salvation.
And back in the 80s The Terminator is my ultimate choice of hated movies that I love.

mfl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bad movies that I somehow still like.

Barbarella...

Giant....not really a "bad" movie, but kind goes on rather endlessly. I've watched it probably 3 times which is alot for me--I don't know if any of the others on my list have been watch multiple times.

RepoMan...I haven't seen for a long time, but I remember it being kind cool in an abstract stupid sense of really being about nothing...I do have the album.

For some reason I liked the Hitcher, but I can't remember why. Only saw it once, which was enough.

Most of the John Hughes movies, I remember liking. I suspect it was more being a kid at the time.

Clockwork Orange. Bad movie which I remember thinking also kind of cool, but I don't want to see again as an adult.

Guess, I'm going with Giant, and if that doesn't qualify, Barbaralla.
Mike

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Lol!!
"Wrong! Conan! What is best in life!?"
Conan:"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Lol!!
"Wrong! Conan! What is best in life!?"
Conan:"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
[video=youtube;V30tyaXv6EI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30tyaXv6EI[/video]

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Does Conan the Barbarian count??
It certainly doesn't count as a "bad" movie. It had fairly elaborate production values and most critics generally liked it.

Here's a harder one. Does the 'Naked Gun' series count? Those may have been bad movies but they were still funny.

kawaiku

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good points but I don't know of many people who've seen the movie.
Well it has a condom scene... so I'd suppose so..

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It certainly doesn't count as a "bad" movie. It had fairly elaborate production values and most critics generally liked it.

Here's a harder one. Does the 'Naked Gun' series count? Those may have been bad movies but they were still funny.
[video=youtube;UMRo5XCKddQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMRo5XCKddQ[/video]