Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not only that, he tries to help out at ever chance he gets, it seems to me. Further, he answers in a respectful and dignified manner.
Hi totally, Klas is the man and is a huge help around these parts answering questions. His presence here is much appreciated.

Scott

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
My largest complaint about polls and discussions is often that they are no more than popularity contests of no substantive value ("worst battle" and "best scenario" threads turn into mere laundry lists of titles). It is strange to see a thread whose purpose is actually a popularity contest and stranger still for me to have no objection to it. Perhaps it is because at this point Mr. Armstrong is in the lead, or because the field contains so many worthy candidates. In the wake of the thread by Jan (Honza) relating the shabby treatment that was meted out to him, this was a nice choice of topic. While I'm still puzzled why I'm not outraged by this, perhaps I'll be angrier in Feb 2012 if Paul Weir isn't one of the contenders.

My write-in vote is Cherper. You didn't say "poster", just member. As an admin, Cherper often gets involved in lots of messiness behind the scenes. Alanp has done the same, though I think has been a bit less active as of late. Apologies if I've gotten that wrong. But both have done unheralded work as moderators behind the scenes and definitely count as "members" in my books, even if their presence is not so flashy out in public.

I'd like to give an honourable mention to BattleSchool as well, who may be under Glennbo's radar, but who has been posting lots of ASL-related material and carrying the torch up in Canada and promoting the game to a great many people.

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Klas should definitely be on the list. JR Tracy should also be on the list for his AAR's alone.

Also, each voter should be given five votes, not one...

BobO

Argentine Dove Hunter
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My largest complaint about polls and discussions is often that they are no more than popularity contests of no substantive value ("worst battle" and "best scenario" threads turn into mere laundry lists of titles). It is strange to see a thread whose purpose is actually a popularity contest and stranger still for me to have no objection to it. Perhaps it is because at this point Mr. Armstrong is in the lead, or because the field contains so many worthy candidates. In the wake of the thread by Jan (Honza) relating the shabby treatment that was meted out to him, this was a nice choice of topic. While I'm still puzzled why I'm not outraged by this, perhaps I'll be angrier in Feb 2012 if Paul Weir isn't one of the contenders.

My write-in vote is Cherper. You didn't say "poster", just member. As an admin, Cherper often gets involved in lots of messiness behind the scenes. Alanp has done the same, though I think has been a bit less active as of late. Apologies if I've gotten that wrong. But both have done unheralded work as moderators behind the scenes and definitely count as "members" in my books, even if their presence is not so flashy out in public.

I'd like to give an honourable mention to BattleSchool as well, who may be under Glennbo's radar, but who has been posting lots of ASL-related material and carrying the torch up in Canada and promoting the game to a great many people.
****. I was gonna say Dorosh but not now.

CraigBenn

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No no no...you're not doing this right...the two least popular forum members have to do a dance off...

Seriously this is way too close to Pop Factor Brother Idol.

I'm exercising my right not to vote zombie children.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Please someone vote for me. I don't care if I win, I just want to beat Glennbo. If you vote for me over Glennbo, I promise to roll high the next time I play you!

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Pitman and Glennbo are currently tied. Would anyone else find it amusing if it remained that way?