Favorite 80s Metal Band

Cpt. Bonez

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
AC/DC hard rock?!?!?! times have changed so much...these days there are much harder rockers than ACDC. Godsmack is my favorite, followed by Disturbed and some Slipknot. But favorite 80s band, yeah, probably AC/DC

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Cpt. Bonez
AC/DC hard rock?!?!?! times have changed so much...these days there are much harder rockers than ACDC. Godsmack is my favorite, followed by Disturbed and some Slipknot. But favorite 80s band, yeah, probably AC/DC
Ewwwwwww Godsmack, Disturbed, and Slipknot...

*shudders*:bang:

last_cav1971

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by terry patterson
freddie mercury, was far beyond steven tyler!
I would have to agree here..............just didnt want the Aerosmith fans to be mad.

Mark
Deo Vindice

Dano

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ronnie James Dio!

Oh and Dokken!

I had a shirt the said Rokken with Dokken!

Reaction score
AC/DC in their own words is "just a bar band that got lucky". Just because bands might be "harder" doesn't mean they're better, besides AC/DC was always Blues based more than anything else.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
nothing newer than metallica
:toast:

We agree on something!

Although I disowned Metallica around the time of Load.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Metallica! not my cup of tea...to much speed/punk metal splinter group for moi! ha ha
I did more the brooding sound of Sab or the tight rhythms of Maiden

I still have the Metallica "Kill 'Em All" vinyl issued by Leathur Records (with the umlaut over the u). Is that worth anything these days?

btw...the critics are giving good reviews to the documentary about Metallica going into group therapy.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Patrocles
Metallica! not my cup of tea...to much speed/punk metal splinter group for moi! ha ha
I did more the brooding sound of Sab or the tight rhythms of Maiden

I still have the Metallica "Kill 'Em All" vinyl issued by Leathur Records (with the umlaut over the u). Is that worth anything these days?

btw...the critics are giving good reviews to the documentary about Metallica going into group therapy.
Yeah it's supposed to be a great documentary, whether you like metallica or not.

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Rammstein is a awesome heavy metal band. It's in german but its so good you can look past that. Download anything by them.