Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Announced

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Man, Ubisoft is throwing a lot of curve-balls lately. It appears this FC3 stand alone is going cyberpunk...and stars Michael Biehn!

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is standalone; features Michael Biehn

“Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80’s VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who’s fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide. Playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon doesn’t require a copy of Far Cry® 3.”
Sigh. Guess it is time to get back to my FC3 campaign.... :)

Gen_Electric

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've been trying the MP and find it disappointing for the most part. Co Op, 4 real ppl against the dumb A.I. multiwave attacks; go from a to b in between them. Ppl drop, it will run with 3; but that's it. Regular MP has the different game types, but only team death match has been populated so far. :nada: Same format as the rest, start with basic stuff and get add-ons as you level up.

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FC3's MP is a waste of time. I tried it for a few minutes and just found it to be the requisite "we must have a MP portion!" afterthought. FC3 is all about the SP. I really don't understand why these game companies waste the money on a forgettable MP aspect when the money could have been better spent on the SP.