Fairwell and Adieu tol you Fair Spanish Ladies

Bullethead

Storm Eagle Studios
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I joined this forum in February 2006 as a potential customer eagerly anticipating the release of the original Distant Guns. Due to some of my posts here, I ended up working for SES, and met many new friends and a few new enemies (always gotta have some of them for contrast and to keep your sparring skills up) along the way. On the whole, I've quite enjoyed my time here.

However, the weather changes and I have to sail with the tide. I'll be back here every once in a while, but can't say when or how often. I'll now be hanging out at the new offical SES forum, which is here:

http://www.stormeaglestudios.com/phpbb3/

That's where you need to go if you have any questions about SES games.

I leave you all with a song:
http://youtu.be/CQfBGrfIaMc

Slider6

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good post BH, a little laughter never hurts :)

good luck, wish you the best.

Last edited:

Hertston

Reaction score
Country
ll
Perhaps you could 'manage' certain persons' attitude problems somewhat and turn the place into something a little more welcoming? When I got a 'Welcome to "Storm Eagles Forums"' message from somebody calling themselves 'banhammer', not to mention reading the rubbish in the the terms and conditions I assume somebody thought was funny, somehow even Derek Smart's forums seemed preferable.

Good luck, and have fun, anyway.

Last edited:

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Perhaps you could 'manage' certain persons' attitude problems somewhat and turn the place into something a little more welcoming? When I got a 'Welcome to "Storm Eagles Forums"' message from somebody calling themselves 'banhammer', not to mention reading the rubbish in the the terms and conditions I assume somebody thought was funny, somehow even Derek Smart's forums seemed preferable.

Good luck, and have fun, anyway.
GETTING BANNED / PINK TOENAIL STATUS:

If either an administrator or moderator decides that you are in violation of any of the above rules or guidelines, we will issue warnings depending on the case. If you are a repeat offender, your account will be deleted, and your IP address may also be banned. We also reserve the right to suspend or delete your account for any reason. We might decide that we just don't like you, you might have pink toenails and we don't like them (unless you're a girl), we might think you smell funny... IT DOES NOT MATTER... If we feel the need to delete your account, we can and will. If your account is banned, your sword will be broken in half, your combat boots will be confiscated, and your avatar will be permanently replaced with a humiliating picture of a foot with pink toenails. We may or may not notify you via email about your account being banned, it depends on how nice we are feeling that day.

Think we're joking? Go on then, test us.... WE DARE YOU!!!!!!

I miss the old days where game publishers were bonafide businessmen and acted like professionals, not children.