fairly new player looking for a game

erndog

Recruit
Reaction score
Fairly new to civil war campaign system although I have played all the old Talonsolf battleground series I have Atlanta,Vicksburg and Gettysburg. I have never played A human opponent or with FOW but would like to. I like historical scenarios with standard rules for the most part. Willing to play north or south can move 3 plus times A week. Would love to play Atlanta scenario 008 rocky face V2 but its A 46 turn game, open to suggestions.

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Let me know if you don't get an opponent soon & I can e-mail the ladder to stir the guys up.

FastPhil

Reaction score
Fairly new to civil war campaign system although I have played all the old Talonsolf battleground series I have Atlanta,Vicksburg and Gettysburg. I have never played A human opponent or with FOW but would like to. I like historical scenarios with standard rules for the most part. Willing to play north or south can move 3 plus times A week. Would love to play Atlanta scenario 008 rocky face V2 but its A 46 turn game, open to suggestions.
fire away. I haven't played any Atlanta scenarios so that sounds good.

erndog

Recruit
Reaction score
fastphil, looks like you have allot of experience I'll play any scenario in Atlanta any side if you think 008 rocky face is to long pick another could not figure out how to contact you directly is their A way to do that without having to post an answer on the form? erndog

FastPhil

Reaction score
fastphil, looks like you have allot of experience I'll play any scenario in Atlanta any side if you think 008 rocky face is to long pick another could not figure out how to contact you directly is their A way to do that without having to post an answer on the form? erndog
PM sent to you