Fahrenhype 911

Jack Dionne

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
My two cents

Let’s face it. No President of the United States has ever been put to the test of leadership for his country like President Bush. Did anyone ever contemplate what could happen before 9/11? No!
What discuss me are the critics of Bush lining up at the through to cash in on such a tragedy. It should be classified as seditious behaviour.

Another thing that pisses me off are people who criticize presidential candidates as if they where from that country.

I honestly don’t know which candidate would benefit Canada the greatest. But whomever wins we have to respect the decision made whether we agree or not.
One more thing I noticed, there sure are a bunch of know it alls on this particular sub site of the forum.The US does one hell of allot to help people around the world. They seem to be very unappreciated.

Reaction score
Richa333 said:
NOTE on why I didn't see Moore's film: there's about a thousand good reviews of this film floating around the internet -- why should I pay Moore money, when he refuses to disengage from terrorists (Hizbullah) supporting his film? No. You spend your money where you like.
I agree. OTOH, there are also plenty of rational, intelligent critiques of Moore's film (some of which you have presented on these forums), that don't ask us to fork over 25 bucks for a DVD.

For the record, I have not seen Moore's film either. Hoolywood puts out enough drivel that I haven't been to the theatres in a couple years, and that was only when the girlfriend dragged me along. :D (where's the :cracking whip: smiley when you need him!) :nuts:

Last edited:

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jack said:
Let’s face it. No President of the United States has ever been put to the test of leadership for his country like President Bush. Did anyone ever contemplate what could happen before 9/11? No!
What discuss me are the critics of Bush lining up at the through to cash in on such a tragedy. It should be classified as seditious behaviour.

Another thing that pisses me off are people who criticize presidential candidates as if they where from that country.

I honestly don’t know which candidate would benefit Canada the greatest. But whomever wins we have to respect the decision made whether we agree or not.
One more thing I noticed, there sure are a bunch of know it alls on this particular sub site of the forum.The US does one hell of allot to help people around the world. They seem to be very unappreciated.

Welcome to our world, Jack! :smoke:

Despite everything said here and elsewhere, I firmly believe that the biggest friends through everything have been, in no particular order:

Canada
Britain
Australia
South Korea

I also believe that much of the good the US does in the world could not be done without the help of these countries.

So, in a show of support and solidarity with our brothers in these and other countries who have stood by us through much of our short history (despite "owning" us at one point! ;) ), I thank you very much for your friendship and your contributions to the safety of this world!

Curt

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jack said:

WELL SAID JACK!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!

Marines

Reaction score
First off I'd like too say that my copy of F9/11 was not bought through retail, my money will never go into that t***s hands. BTW I was able to debunk most of it throught the use of the INTERNET!

Wal-Mart you say?

I'm on my way.