Facebook ASL

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Is it me, or are many people a bit touchy on that Fb group? Whenever I post something there's a >90% probability that someone will reply with "what's your problem" manner.

And I do not post controversial Mila stuff, nor do I attack the game/players, either. Why should I, I love both ASL and the community.

Anyone feeling the same, or am I just being overly sensitive snowflake?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Don't know that I've seen them? What is your name on FB? Which one of the many ASL FB groups are we talking about?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Don't know that I've seen them? What is your name on FB? Which one of the many ASL FB groups are we talking about?
Michał Godlewski / Михайло Годлевський. I'm talking about Advanced Squad Leader group, the biggest one with >6,6k people.

Sometimes I just delete some of my threads, because I do not think it's worth the bad atmosphere (even if there's only one man complaining and 10 other users participate in a conversation in a friendly manner). Just kind of struck me lately.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Is it me, or are many people a bit touchy on that Fb group? Whenever I post something there's a >90% probability that someone will reply with "what's your problem" manner.

And I do not post controversial Mila stuff, nor do I attack the game/players, either. Why should I, I love both ASL and the community.

dude! what's your problem? :mad:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Michał Godlewski / Михайло Годлевський. I'm talking about Advanced Squad Leader group, the biggest one with >6,6k people.

Sometimes I just delete some of my threads, because I do not think it's worth the bad atmosphere (even if there's only one man complaining and 10 other users participate in a conversation in a friendly manner). Just kind of struck me lately.
Don't recall seeing any of them.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

I dont do FB or any other online site. Gamesquad is good enough for me.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Thank, guys! Another day, another hijack. :D

So, to change the subject from me moaning about people to a more constructive one - maybe it's good to post here one's FB name, if someone's feeling like connecting with other GS members via this portal, too?

PS My phone's autocorrect constantly changes "connect" to "Connecticut". All of this new technology can sometimes make life unnecessarily Hartford.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

So, to change the subject from me moaning about people to a more constructive one - maybe it's good to post here one's FB name, if someone's feeling like connecting with other GS members via this portal, too?

PS My phone's autocorrect constantly changes "connect" to "Connecticut". All of this new technology can sometimes make life unnecessarily Hartford.
I don't give a Massachusetts! Get lost, you freakin Polecat! dammit! damn anti-connect! :mad:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States

Good one! You too Psycho!😘😘

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Gamesquad

By Kneel Yunk and Crazy Hoarse

Gamesquad is alright with me
Gamesquad is the way it should be.
Gamesquad is a good thing
Post that thread and let it ring.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Gamesquad

By Kneel Yunk and Crazy Hoarse

Gamesquad is alright with me
Gamesquad is the way it should be.
Gamesquad is a good thing
Post that thread and let it ring.
Blatantly obvious pimping of my own thread whilst highjicking another one.

This jick really is the Jick.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Responding to the OP; I have seen posts by you, but I don’t remember any. I visit BGG, FB and GS regularly. My feeling is that they all have their share of dissing.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania

Even the best of threads go to seed eventually. Best to put'em down before they start visibly going down hill with their dignity intact.