EXTRA, EXTRA- READ ALL ABOUT IT! Coup d'etat @ Enfilade

bpickering

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We are in control.

[OK, not so much "we" as "me", but that's not grammatically correct. Where was I? Oh yeah.]

There will be new leadership for this years' Enfilade ASL Championship. There is no related announcement from the Revolutionary Cabal (that would, correctly, be "me") that it's due to poor leadership previously, or poor planning, or there being outrages of excesses taken with public finances, etc. The previous leadership (the deposed despot, aka, Sam Belcher) is even assisting in the change.

However, I've decided to take a greater hand in the tournament than simply schlepping Sam to the tournament and housing him (although that's taking place, too...). Instead, I've offered to take over as TD for the weekend.

What does this mean for attendees? Now a whole heck of a lot... I'm not under any illusions that I can do better than Sam (heck, I'll probably be satisfied if I can do as well). Simply, Sam has put in a whole lot of effort each year, and I'm glad to let him have a year off. I'll continue in his policy of being a benevolent despot, i.e., backing out of any rules decision that the room can come to consensus on, trying to encourage players to pick on other players "their own size", standings-wise, etc. Tournament rules remain unchanged, heck, I'll be even stealing his spreadsheet for maintaining the rankings.

I've got an idea or two for minis, but if anyone wants to chime in on that subject, feel free to contact me privately.

We now return you to your normal Gamesquad Forum traffic. This has been a public service announcement from the PSASL/Enfilade Leadership Cabal.

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to have some help!!!

I'll provide "encouragement" from time to time!!

Sam "The power behind the throne" Belcher

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sam,

You've been treated SOooooooooooooooo badly by this "upstart".

Just remember him when it comes to the "Asl Deliverance Day......" . . . .

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Glad to have some help!!!

I'll provide "encouragement" from time to time!!

Sam "The power behind the throne" Belcher
Harder for the snipers to see you when you are behind the throne...:laugh: