exploding bicycles and the third eye

Kaki

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Two things in SPWAW makes me :hmmm:

Finnish Jaeger infantry. When they are hit, they almost always take casualties normally; but sometimes they are hit like tanks are. I hear the "klink", "klonk" or explosion, and the unit is wiped out. Huh? Do their bicycles explode, or are they just so tough sum´bitches that projectiles just ricochet from their skin?

Also, has anyone noticed that enemy units and even minefields are seen from ENEMY aircraft?

Skirmisher

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well SPWAW is a good game,but the design team isnt as focused as the SPCamo team. I'm not saying they dont know what they are doing but they constantly change direction in the games development,plus they dropped the ball on thier Steel Panthers:Modern Warfare game,and SP cammo just keeps trying to make there games better. The new versions of thier 2 SP games (SPWW2 and SPMBT)
are going to rock.

To me the most annoying feature of SPWAW is opt fire,I usually enter in NO OPT FIRE when I use that SP game engine.If I'm playing someone online ,I want to be able to leave the keyboard during the other players turn. But you really should check out the H2H mod for SPWAW,it makes the game much better.

Yes theres some kind of aircraft bug happening there ,I've seen that happen before.What version of it are you using by the way,is it 8.2 and that aircraft bug still isnt fixed?

Last edited: