Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Bloody kids!

When I started ordering SL/ASL stuff (from England) by post. typically it was a month, more usually two, before the retailer got the stuff from the US and the typical time between me sending my Postal Order and getting the goodies was 4 weeks (PO clearance, packing, Irish customs, etc).

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bloody kids!

When I started ordering SL/ASL stuff (from England) by post. typically it was a month, more usually two, before the retailer got the stuff from the US and the typical time between me sending my Postal Order and getting the goodies was 4 weeks (PO clearance, packing, Irish customs, etc).
I remember 4-6 WEEKS from good old Avalon Hill..... Waiting and waiting and waiting!

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
But he said we could start counting! I'm at 137 and in afraid I'm going go run out of numbers again.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just order a set of deluxe (compatible) numbers and have them overnight delivered. I'd recommend against the set of Caligula-red roman numerals as they're just too difficult to use.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When did you become that bratty kid in the backseat who was bored with the trip before leaving the driveway??? :rolleyes:
When awaiting an ASL product in the mail I always revert back to a whiny infant as the Mail truck drives away and there is no package in the mailbox.
I have been that way since awaiting my first Squad Leader box in 1977.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Just order a set of deluxe (compatible) numbers and have them overnight delivered. I'd recommend against the set of Caligula-red roman numerals as they're just too difficult to use.
Instructions unclear, I now have my abacus stuck in ceiling fan.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
In which Phase and Turn (Friendly vs Opponent) do you remove the numbers?