Broken Ground Design Thread

robh91

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
BGD
Are pics available of each counter sheet in a set? I'm interested in various Axis Minor and Partisan sets.

mi80j

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Attention Broken Ground Design!
Since viewing your Heretical residual FP markers, I think the artwork therein is great.
Could you do a standard residual FP countersheet, using the same artwork?
Pretty please?
(ps - just scored your black ss, berserk and OBA countersets - all absolutely awesome!)

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"BGD
Are pics available of each counter sheet in a set? I'm interested in various Axis Minor and Partisan sets."--robh
robh--check out BG's FB page for pics. If you do not see any of the ones you are interested in, let me know and I will repost them on Broken Ground's FB page. The pics are too large for GS but not FB.

robh91

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
"BGD
Are pics available of each counter sheet in a set? I'm interested in various Axis Minor and Partisan sets."--robh
robh--check out BG's FB page for pics. If you do not see any of the ones you are interested in, let me know and I will repost them on Broken Ground's FB page. The pics are too large for GS but not FB.
Thanks Tooz. I did have a look at the BG Facebook pages and couldn't see the pics of these countersheets. If you could post some pics on hi Facebook pages I would be very grateful.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got the Free French the other day. Counters look good, and this definitely fills a hole in the system. I'm excited about breaking them out for a scenario.

One complaint- this set should include a turn record marker for the Free French, one each, with the FF Cross of Loraine on one side, and a Vichy roundel on the reverse, and the same for the Germans and Italians....

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Got the Free French the other day. Counters look good, and this definitely fills a hole in the system. I'm excited about breaking them out for a scenario.

One complaint- this set should include a turn record marker for the Free French, one each, with the FF Cross of Loraine on one side, and a Vichy roundel on the reverse, and the same for the Germans and Italians....
I suppose I could do a half-sheet of all the possible combinations of Attacker/Defender. :eek:

On second thought.......

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you sure? I think PiF came with like 60 counters to cover every possible scenario. Maybe I'm wrong on that one, but I have an entire Raaco slot filled with them.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I don't have any of their products so I would sure vote for Alan to make them

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are you sure? I think PiF came with like 60 counters to cover every possible scenario. Maybe I'm wrong on that one, but I have an entire Raaco slot filled with them.
I am. A lot of them are combinations from Blood and Jungle.

I know we’re spoiled, I’m just not a fan of the generic markers.

I even made ones for KWASL....

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I prefer a simple counter for every scenario: black hat on one side, white hat on the other side.